Translate

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Wednesday November 27, 2013

Reminders:
-Parent-Teacher Interviews and Student-Led Conferences are next week, Thursday, December 5 and Friday, December 6.  Please use the information coming home today to book an interview time On-Line.

-University of Calgary Solar Car Team Visit
We are excited to welcome the University of Calgary Solar Car Team to Vista Heights on tomorrow November 28! This interactive presentation will promote sustainable energy practices and give all classes an opportunity to view the Schulich Axiom solar car. 




-Pita Lunch on Friday



We read the book , "Sid the Seed"

Ask me what I learnt about how plants grow 



Ask me
what a plant needsto grow.......


Please read my Home Reading book with me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.