Translate

Monday 7 October 2013

Monday October 7, 2013

- Today, some of us were very excited to share which 5 things they measured at home.
- Adan, " I measured my dad with my hands to find out how tall he is." Avery, " I used my toy to   measure my baby sister."

This year we have received an oral health donation for our school
-Each student will be receiving a package which contain a toothbrush, toothpaste and dental floss.
- Ask me how to keep our teeth clean?
- Ask me how many times should I brush my teeth?
- What is a cavity?                                                    
                                                                                      
 -Reminder: Tomorrow is the last day to bring in money for the Pizza Lunch. 


School Gym: is open for classes on Monday, October 7th 
-The equipment room is still under construction so there is no access to that space. we will be using some of   
 the equipment that is in our rooms
-Students MUST wear proper footwear in order to participate safely
-If you need to discuss your child’s footwear please call the office at 403-777-6000

School Doors:
-The construction on the gym is finished, we have use of the Mud Room Doors as before
-Starting Monday, October 7th – grade 3,4, 5 and 6 students will enter and exit through the mud room doors
-Grade 1 and 2 students will use the door closest to their classrooms
-Kindergarten students will use the front doors
-If adults arrive before the bell at 3:10, they need to report to the office before proceeding down the hallways
Thanks,


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.