Translate

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Tuesday October 22, 2013

-Today we spent most of our day in the Learning Commons. Ask me what I 
 did...


- We read the book, 'The Button Box' and sorted buttons by shape, colour, 
  holes....
     


Ask me what I did during math and how I sorted my 
buttons


We read the book, 'Tumble Bumble' and looked for ryhming words in the story. 






We then thought of our own rhyming words to go with our illustrations to write in our Writer's Workshop. Ask me about my story.....

Purdy's chocolate catalogue and order forms are going home today.

Money raised will help buy musical instruments and 

equipment for physical education. 



Please make sure all money and order forms are returned to school before Nov. 12th.


If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact the office.


 Thanks!


































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.