Translate

Friday 7 February 2014

Friday, February 7, 2014
Field Trip on Monday
We will be headed to the Epcor Centre on Monday morning. The bus will leave at 9:30 and we will arrive back at school around 11:45. Students who do not have signed permission forms will stay at school with one of the other classes. 

Writer's Workshop: Ask me about how I made my writing interesting, using describing words and fun for the reader.


Some juicy words to captivate my reader


Today we did a few experiments. Ask me about the oil floating on water......


Ask me what did I feel....I used my sense of touch and smell...


    We were so excited to do the same experiment with an egg that 
    we watched in a video clip.


                                  Ask me about this



         Feeling the shell and cracking it....

Point to the egg yolk and the egg white




                                  Ask me how we did this, it was so much fun



We had fun squishing the egg yolk. Ask me how it felt.....

                            Have a nice weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.