Translate

Thursday 6 February 2014

Reminders
- Field trip forms are due tomorrow. Thank you to those who have 
   returned the forms. Our trip is on Monday Feb.10th. 
- Report card envelopes are due tomorrow. Thank you to those who have already returned them.
Ask me about the olympic Games? In which country are they being held? What happens there?
                               


IMPORTANT DATES:
Feb.12th- Snack Sale- The students can bring money to buy a snack ( more information will be posted)

Feb. 13 & 14th - NO SCHOOL - Teachers' Convention
Feb 17th - NO SCHOOL - Family Day holiday

Ask me about my Hot and Cold Experiment
     
Ask me : What happens, if we throw boiling hot water in the air when it is -25 or colder?
Ask me what we did today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.