Translate

Monday 12 May 2014

Monday, May 12, 2014
Today we read the book, " Butterfly and a Moth"


                                                     
                   Ask me about the differences between a butterfly and a moth

              

           What is molting? We discussed a new word 'instar' means the time between two moltings
                                     


                               Read with me and ask me questions about it





             


             



Ask me, how the moth is trying to hide from a predator?

                   

            Ask me how do I know which one is the butterfly and how?




                                                  Which one has a plump body?

                                      





                         


              










                 Hope you enjoyed learning with me!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.