Translate

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Tuesday, May 6, 2014
We have been learning about life cycles about a butterfly and other animals. Ask me about 
                                                              

                                                                                   
Ask me about this......

What happens to the caterpillar.........




In Math we  focused on breaking down numbers. What are tens and ones. Ask me about it
e.g   12  
If I cover the number to and ask you what is " 1 " what number is this?
Ask your chid to explain it to you
Ask me to explain what is a 10



                    



                 






Ask me to explain these numbers :)


Reminders
- Photobooth club this Wednesday for selected grade 2 students 
- Choir club on Thursday as usual
- Snack sale this friday - 50cents per yogurt tube
- Healthy hunger (Pizza) for May 30 now available to order at www.healthyhunger.ca

Thanks,
Mrs. Malik


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.