Translate

Monday 26 May 2014


Monday, May 26, 2014
Our caterpillars have started the process of" Metamorphosis." we transfered them from the contatainer into their butterfly habibtat. We observed that one of our caterpillar did not survive. This is the reality of life. The rest are eating, eating and growing.....
Today we also read the book, " A Place For Butterflies."

    Ask me, what new information I learnt from this book....


 Ask me to explain what we did....




Look at me eat and eat......                 Observe how I am making a J












        We were also excited about the changes we observed in our Lima beans.....

Ask me what I observed 
 
What is my finger pointing to...


Some math problems...









Bocce Ball
We started a new unit in gym - bocce ball. Please ask your child how the game is played. What is the smaller ball called and what is its purpose? What is the large ball called? How do you score a point?


Reminders
- If you wish for your child to be entered in the draw for used alien in-line skates, please return the form as soon as possible
- Alex bus forms need to be returned as soon as possible - they will be arriving in June
- Friday is Pizza fun lunch


Thanks,
Mrs. Malik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.